Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Pink Soldiers


[Please click on the image for the complete view]


"Night and day, through the wind and heat,
They stand guard to the silent gem,
The soldiers in pink, face aiming at the street,
Wonder how we walk by without noticing them."

..ShaKri..



Note: There is a school for the deaf opposite my apartment building (seen in the backdrop in this photograph). On my way out today I found these two fellows stuck on the wooden stairs that leads out into the main road. A bizarre sighting, I thought, and hence this post.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great eye for things
you amaze me everytime with your new found talent...

ShaK said...

@Anonymous

Thank you, friend. Your words of support encourage me to continue with such ventures.

Keep returning.

ShaKri

Unknown said...

pink soldiers are cool... Nice photo of tiny pink toy soldiers...

ShaK said...

@Madhura

Thank you. The weirdest thing though - someone removed these soldiers from their blessed existence the following day when I passed them by. So I can safely say this was the last time they were seen. :D

ShaKri

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!